World of Warcraft

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Re: World of Warcraft

Postby whymeohgodno » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Loyant wrote:I started playing WoW in beta. That was an attempt to establish some WoW street-cred. I quit before starting law school, and it was absolutely necessary.

Quit WoW now. Get out. Otherwise, make plans to join the bottom 75%, where Nothing Good Happens.

One member of my class got outed as a World of Warcraft player. He never lived it down.

This made me smile.

Postby Saltqjibo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Hmm. I started up playing WOW again a little while ago, was worried I would get addicted to it again - seems I've grown up since last time -- few lame PUG ICC raids cracked the budding demon, after that I played casually till finals and haven't touched it in weeks. I'll definitely grind it up for cataclysm a bit in the break though.

TBH, I think what helps is that a couple of my buddies are serious gamers and are into it - we play at one guys pad on our laptops with plenty of drinks etc. and basketball on in the background. Makes it into more of a social thing and less of a nerdy basement-dwelling recluse thing.

edit: stay away from progression guilds though -- who wants another part time job?

Postby 2014 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Terrible idea.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”