I Need Advice Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Where should I apply ED?

Georgetown
No votes
Duke
No votes
GW
No votes

Total votes: 0

DevilDaze

New

I Need Advice

Post by DevilDaze » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm

I need some help guys. First-time poster, I discovered this site a few months ago and it has been enormously helpful in the application process. Here's my situation:

I have a 167/3.65 from a mediocre state college. I applied ED to UVA and got rejected. I've already applied to Berkeley, Michigan, and Cornell as well as many schools 15-25. So now I'm thinking of blanketing the rest of bottom of the T14 - Duke, Northwestern, Georgetown, and maybe Penn. I know I'm a longshot for all of these schools so I'm thinking of applying ED to either Georgetown or Duke's round 2 ED. I'm also considering applying to GW ED and get the full tuition scholarship.

Anybody have any insight as to how much easier it is to get into Duke or Georgetown ED rather than RD? Would you go to Duke or Georgetown without any scholarship money over a Full ride from GW? What should I do?

I'm also thinking about retaking the LSAT in Feb, my score is 3 years old so it's been a while since I've studied for it and I really don't want to go through that whole process again but if I study my ass off I might be able to improve my score by 3 or 4 points which might help me get off some waitlists or at least get some more scholly money.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I've been pretty calm through the process but I'm starting to stress out.

Thanks

vanwinkle

Platinum

Re: I Need Advice

Post by vanwinkle » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Please don't start duplicate threads.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 9&t=140011

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”