Pretty please read my Yale 250?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby arism87 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

My numbers are pretty low for Yale but last year people got admitted with them so I'm giving it the old college try-- however, I reeeally don't like my 250. There's a lot of pressure to make it "Yale Quality" and I don't think it is!

Please please let me know if I can PM it to you- I'm happy to trade for an essay/personal statement!!

Thanks

HopefulFish
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby HopefulFish » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

arism87 wrote:My numbers are pretty low for Yale but last year people got admitted with them so I'm giving it the old college try-- however, I reeeally don't like my 250. There's a lot of pressure to make it "Yale Quality" and I don't think it is!

Please please let me know if I can PM it to you- I'm happy to trade for an essay/personal statement!!

Thanks


If you change your profile pic.

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby arism87 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm

HopefulFish wrote:
arism87 wrote:My numbers are pretty low for Yale but last year people got admitted with them so I'm giving it the old college try-- however, I reeeally don't like my 250. There's a lot of pressure to make it "Yale Quality" and I don't think it is!

Please please let me know if I can PM it to you- I'm happy to trade for an essay/personal statement!!

Thanks


If you change your profile pic.


Done... hey, you didn't specify to what.

User avatar
kwais
Posts: 1683
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby kwais » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 pm

lohan is hot...keep it

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby 005618502 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 pm

kwais wrote:lohan is hot...keep it


Wrong

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby arism87 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 pm

kwais wrote:lohan is hot...keep it


Love her. I just switched from one Lohan pic to another.. ha

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby arism87 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 pm

PS Do either of you have a few mins? Just 250 (ok, 252) words! :D

wdrinkwa
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby wdrinkwa » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 pm

PM it to me, I'm glad to help!

CanadianWolf
Posts: 10439
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby CanadianWolf » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 pm

PM it to me & I'll offer an opinion.

Ninoprudence
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby Ninoprudence » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm

pm me.

justhoping
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 am

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby justhoping » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm

and me me! pm me!
I don't think I'll apply to yale, but reading 250s are always fun :P

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby arism87 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks soo much! PM'ed all of you :D

User avatar
arism87
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby arism87 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:48 pm

100% new topic/draft = new begging for readers.. takers?

almostfamous
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby almostfamous » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:49 pm

I'll read it! I love reading these things, even though I don't have to write one haha

whymeohgodno
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby whymeohgodno » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm

kwais wrote:lohan iswas hot...keep it

MPeterson
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:52 am

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby MPeterson » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 pm

arism87 wrote:100% new topic/draft = new begging for readers.. takers?

I'd be glad to read it.

User avatar
tartugas
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby tartugas » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 am

I'd be happy to take a look if you're still looking for readers.

User avatar
homestyle28
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby homestyle28 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 am

tartugas wrote:I'd be happy to take a look if you're still looking for readers.


ditto.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Pretty please read my Yale 250?

Postby r6_philly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:38 am

justhoping wrote:and me me! pm me!
I don't think I'll apply to yale, but reading 250s are always fun :P


Writing it is more fun. You should try it!

I can still read if my comment to the old one wasn't too horrible.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], grades??, LAW1995, zeglo and 8 guests