Applying before DEC. retake Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hndls022

New

Applying before DEC. retake

Post by hndls022 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:43 pm

This question may have been answered already, but I'm curious to know what the process is when applying before retaking the LSAT in Dec? When your score comes in do they make a decision based on the time when the application was submitted or when the scores become available?

tourdeforcex

Bronze

Re: Applying before DEC. retake

Post by tourdeforcex » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 pm

i think it depends on the school but it's either parallel processing or sequential.

so school A might start reading through your app and essays once it's sent over to them. and once your scores get processed, the they make a decision. school B might not read your app and essays until your scores get in, and then they look at app, essays, and score and then decide.

hope that answers your question.

SilverE2

Silver

Post by SilverE2 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm

I applied before signing up for a retake.

BC e-mailed me asking me if I would like them to hold the file, ND e-mailed me telling me that they would be holding my file until getting my lsat score, and WUSTL accepted me well after I had signed up for a retake. So, this definitely depends on the school.

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm going to send in my apps by the end of this week with an email to hold review until Dec score comes in.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”