Why is everyone so negative Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Gatorbull84

Bronze

Re: Why is everyone so negative

Post by Gatorbull84 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 am

JazzOne wrote:
Gatorbull84 wrote:
JazzOne wrote:
Gatorbull84 wrote:Hhaha was that really your response? No wonder you have enough free time to live on this site for a few years.
No, that was not really my response. You're just stupid.

Oh no you called me stupid. How creative. Maybe you should retake your LSAT
Wait, you "outperformed" your standardized test score with a 3.02 GPA? lol

What the hell did you get on the SAT? 940?

Yes I majored in Bioengineering so I should be ashamed of my gpa. If only I followed in your footsteps and majored in sociology like the other 22 year old virgins hoping to finally meet a girl.

I am sorry I went bars in college instead of playing dungeons and dragons with my sweep mates

PinkCow

Silver

Post by PinkCow » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 am

Gatorbull84--> Great troll or greatest troll?

BriaTharen

Silver

Post by BriaTharen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 am

I'm pretty and pessimistic! Huzzah!

Bildungsroman

Platinum

Post by Bildungsroman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 am

Gatorbull84 wrote: Bioengineering
lol

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 am

Gatorbull you sir are a clown.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

tk4386

New

Post by tk4386 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 am

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 am

Gatorbull84 wrote:Yes I majored in Bioengineering so I should be ashamed of my gpa. If only I followed in your footsteps and majored in sociology like the other 22 year old virgins hoping to finally meet a girl.

I am sorry I went bars in college instead of playing dungeons and dragons with my sweep mates
I bet the women fall right into your lap when you drop that Bioengineer title on them!!!!

DoubleChecks

Gold

Post by DoubleChecks » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:46 am

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:47 am

Gatorbull84 wrote:Yes I majored in Bioengineering so I should be ashamed of my gpa. If only I followed in your footsteps and majored in sociology like the other 22 year old virgins hoping to finally meet a girl.

But all the drinking and sex in the world can't turn you into a LEVEL 32 ELF MAGE. HA, I WIN.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 am

beachbum wrote:

But all the drinking and sex in the world can't turn you into a LEVEL 32 ELF MAGE. HA, I WIN.
:lol:

I'm a level 50 in Gaylo
Last edited by Mike12188 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gatorbull84

Bronze

Post by Gatorbull84 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 am

JazzOne wrote:

I bet the women fall right into your lap when you drop that Bioengineer title on them!!!!
Its worked before. But out of curiosity since you felt the need to bash my gpa, what did you major in?

Mike12188

Silver

Post by Mike12188 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:49 am

Gatorbull84 wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

Its worked before. But out of curiosity since you felt the need to bash my gpa, what did you major in?
Gatorbull, GPA doesn't matter as much as LSAT for many schools, whatd you score on that, I hope you made up for that GPA

PinkCow

Silver

Post by PinkCow » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 am

I bet he scored low 160s . I'd wager no higher than 163.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

BriaTharen

Silver

Post by BriaTharen » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 am

Gatorbull84 wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

I do not like the insinuations about my people [engineerings this time, not the gingers] that are being thrown around

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:51 am

Gatorbull84 wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

Who cares? He's graduating debt-free with great job prospects. If you turn this into a pissing contest, you will almost definitely lose.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 am

Gatorbull84 wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

I wasn't bashing your GPA. I thought it was pathetic that you felt a GPA that low constituted outperforming your standardized test score. I was bashing your test score. Now I know this logic stuff is tough for you, so hopefully that clears up the air a little bit.
Last edited by JazzOne on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gatorbull84

Bronze

Post by Gatorbull84 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 am

beachbum wrote:
Gatorbull84 wrote:
JazzOne wrote:

Who cares? He's graduating debt-free with great job prospects. If you turn this into a pissing contest, you will almost definitely lose.

Oh thats such a cop out answer.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:53 am

I think this has gone on enough.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”