new resume info

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
agora139

new resume info

Postby agora139 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:47 pm

so i've submitted my applications, but am taking the december lsat, so my applications wont be reviewed at most schools until early january. i also just secured an internship for winter break that is very relevant to my application. how should i inform the schools of this? in an email before/during/after the internship (it will end on jan 21, and the results of the dec lsat come out early jan)? in an attached addendum in an email? help! thanks!

capitalacq

Re: new resume info

Postby capitalacq » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 pm

agora139 wrote:so i've submitted my applications, but am taking the december lsat, so my applications wont be reviewed at most schools until early january. i also just secured an internship for winter break that is very relevant to my application. how should i inform the schools of this? in an email before/during/after the internship (it will end on jan 21, and the results of the dec lsat come out early jan)? in an attached addendum in an email? help! thanks!

once you start the job (maybe a few days before the LSAT results are released), I'd send them un updated resume and just include a short message in the email highlighting the change

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”