Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
MysticalWheel

Bronze
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Sentry wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
Deuce wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:Douchebags usually unite into a giant turd, in hopes of smiting those that present intellectual obstacles for them. You and your cronies stink from a mile away, and it's time someone washed you out. Enter yours truly.

MW


Alright, now it's just obvious you're a fake/flame/alt/whatever

D-Rizzle

I think that comment was directed towards yourself, no?

MW

The old I know you are but what am I argument. Classic.

Except that it wasn't that at all, lol.

MW

firemed

Silver
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby firemed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:



much
   /mʌtʃ/ Show Spelled [muhch] Show IPA adjective, more, most, noun, adverb, more, most.
–adjective
1.
great in quantity, measure, or degree: too much cake.



al·most
   /ˈɔlmoʊst, ɔlˈmoʊst/ Show Spelled[awl-mohst, awl-mohst] Show IPA
–adverb
very nearly; all but: almost every house; almost the entire symphony; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.



You can thank me later :) 8) :lol:

MW



Thanks. I think you just proved my point. :)

User avatar
JazzOne

Gold
Posts: 2980
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Sentry wrote:The real question is will Ben Wallace be a splitter?

He probably needs to retake so he doesn't incur too much DEBT.

firemed

Silver
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby firemed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 pm

beachbum wrote:[img]kill-it-with-fire.jpg[img]



+1000

User avatar
JazzOne

Gold
Posts: 2980
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:42 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:Lol...that's just sad. Go take care of yourself- maybe it'll help your rage issues.

MW

The only thing that is going to help my rage issues is if you try a little harder to clean out my prostate like you promised.

User avatar
Sentry

Silver
Posts: 1234
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby Sentry » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 pm

MysticalWheel wrote:
Sentry wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:
Deuce wrote:Alright, now it's just obvious you're a fake/flame/alt/whatever

D-Rizzle

I think that comment was directed towards yourself, no?

MW

The old I know you are but what am I argument. Classic.

Except that it wasn't that at all, lol.

MW

When someone says, "I think that comment was directed towards yourself, no?" It almost always means they're using the "I know you are but what am I argument."

User avatar
sundance95

Gold
Posts: 2123
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby sundance95 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I want to drive up my post count too!!!!1!

User avatar
Dany

Diamond
Posts: 11559
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby Dany » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 pm

sundance95 wrote:I want to drive up my post count too!!!!1!

+1

User avatar
JazzOne

Gold
Posts: 2980
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby JazzOne » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Sentry wrote:When someone says, "I think that comment was directed towards yourself, no?" It almost always means they're using the "I know you are but what am I argument."

Really? Almost always? You fucking doucheturd.

094320

Gold
Posts: 4086
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby 094320 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 pm

..

WestOfTheRest

Silver
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby WestOfTheRest » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:47 pm

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Dany

Diamond
Posts: 11559
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby Dany » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Where can I get a Harry Potter tshirt for tonight?

firemed

Silver
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby firemed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 pm

eskimo wrote:Where can I get a Harry Potter tshirt for tonight?


Wrong forum Eski.... :D

firemed

Silver
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby firemed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:49 pm

CastleRock wrote:--ImageRemoved--


--ImageRemoved--

I am so saving this for use laterz.... :mrgreen:

ETA: I think I am just going to put MW on my foe list and get it over with now. Bye MW, and good luck with your life.
Last edited by firemed on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
paratactical

Platinum
Posts: 5902
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby paratactical » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:49 pm

acrossthelake wrote:
beachbum wrote:Image


TITCR

firemed

Silver
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby firemed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:50 pm

paratactical wrote:
acrossthelake wrote:
beachbum wrote:Image


TITCR


+1

User avatar
Sentry

Silver
Posts: 1234
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby Sentry » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 pm

firemedicprelaw wrote:
CastleRock wrote:--ImageRemoved--


--ImageRemoved--

I am so saving this for use laterz.... :mrgreen:

ETA: I think I am just going to put MW on my foe list and get it over with now. Bye MW, and good luck with your life.

Image

WestOfTheRest

Silver
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:10 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby WestOfTheRest » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 pm

firemedicprelaw wrote:
CastleRock wrote:--ImageRemoved--


--ImageRemoved--

I am so saving this for use laterz.... :mrgreen:

ETA: I think I am just going to put MW on my foe list and get it over with now. Bye MW, and good luck with your life.

Glad I could help out.

User avatar
MysticalWheel

Bronze
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:52 pm

firemedicprelaw wrote:
MysticalWheel wrote:



much
   /mʌtʃ/ Show Spelled [muhch] Show IPA adjective, more, most, noun, adverb, more, most.
–adjective
1.
great in quantity, measure, or degree: too much cake.



al·most
   /ˈɔlmoʊst, ɔlˈmoʊst/ Show Spelled[awl-mohst, awl-mohst] Show IPA
–adverb
very nearly; all but: almost every house; almost the entire symphony; to pay almost nothing for a car; almost twice as many books.



You can thank me later :) 8) :lol:

MW



Thanks. I think you just proved my point. :)

Uh, no, you proved that you believe "most" to be synonymous with "almost all." Lol- fail.

MW

User avatar
hipstermafia

Silver
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby hipstermafia » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:53 pm

OP - I'm sorry this happened to you.

HM

User avatar
MysticalWheel

Bronze
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm

Sentry wrote:When someone says, "I think that comment was directed towards yourself, no?" It almost always means they're using the "I know you are but what am I argument."

"Almost always"? Are you sure? Do you have a scientific study to prove that? And for the record, you're wrong lol.

MW

User avatar
Dany

Diamond
Posts: 11559
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby Dany » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:55 pm

IBTL

(seriously, someone please lock this.)

firemed

Silver
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby firemed » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

hipstermafia wrote:OP - I'm sorry this happened to you.

HM


Good point HM. Sorry OP. :oops:

oh, and: IBTL

User avatar
Barbie

Gold
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby Barbie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:02 pm

NOTLOCKED!!!

User avatar
MysticalWheel

Bronze
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: Who first- Splitters or Reverse-Splitters?

Postby MysticalWheel » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Barbie wrote:NOTLOCKED!!!

I need more women on MY side- wtf happened to girl code?

MW



Return to “Law School Admissions Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests