Submit: 11/3. Complete: 11/20 - where in the app pile? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
sgtgrumbles

Silver

Submit: 11/3. Complete: 11/20 - where in the app pile?

Post by sgtgrumbles » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:13 pm

So, I submitted most of my applications in the first few days of November, right after I received my October LSAT score. However, I'm still waiting on my second letter of recommendation. Some schools only require one and are currently processing my application, even though I asked and expect them to wait for my second one before reviewing. Others have not yet requested an LSAC report because they're waiting for my second LOR to be processed before doing so.

Will my application be reviewed with the rest of those that were submitted around November 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or with the batch that came in once the last of my materials arrived? Will there be a difference for the two methods of handling the apps I described above?

YCrevolution

Gold

Re: Submit: 11/3. Complete: 11/20 - where in the app pile?

Post by YCrevolution » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 pm

sgtgrumbles

Silver

Post by sgtgrumbles » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:32 pm

I should have added that I haven't gone complete at any of my schools. I haven't even received a status checker from all of them, not even all of the ones that only require one LOR. Since most schools take a few weeks to process applications, i.e., for them to go complete, can I assume that I won't be bumped back for not having that second LOR in yet, since they're taking a long time to file everything in the first place?

YCrevolution

Gold

Post by YCrevolution » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”