UC Irvine law application on line - how do you sign the form

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mybrain

UC Irvine law application on line - how do you sign the form

Postby mybrain » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 am

Has anybody tried to submit the application form of UC Irvine law through on-line?
I downloaded the pdf application form and fill everything out, except the sign and date.
I can't type anything in those area, it simply doesn't allow it.

Does anyone know how to fill these up? or it's not necessary for on-line submission?

ViP

Re: UC Irvine law application on line - how do you sign the form

Postby ViP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 am

mybrain wrote:Has anybody tried to submit the application form of UC Irvine law through on-line?
I downloaded the pdf application form and fill everything out, except the sign and date.
I can't type anything in those area, it simply doesn't allow it.

Does anyone know how to fill these up? or it's not necessary for on-line submission?

The first page of the application says "if you are submitting your application electronically, please mail this form to the address listed in the instructions on page two of the application."

The "form" is the first page of the application, which includes a line for your signature.

Under the line for your signature it says your application will not be complete until UCI receives this form in the mail.

fragged

Postby fragged » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:23 pm

There is actually conflicting information on the application.

It says you must print, sign and mail the checklist for your application to be complete.

Then on the next page of the application, it says you must sign at the bottom of EACH page of the application. There is no e-signature anywhere on the application, so I assumed the "sign at the bottom of each page" only applied to paper applications.

ViP

Postby ViP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:28 pm

fragged wrote:There is actually conflicting information on the application.

It says you must print, sign and mail the checklist for your application to be complete.

Then on the next page of the application, it says you must sign at the bottom of EACH page of the application. There is no e-signature anywhere on the application, so I assumed the "sign at the bottom of each page" only applied to paper applications.

Yeah, I believe you're right. But everyone should feel free to contact the admissions office with any questions. They're incredibly nice and informative.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”