Resume Error

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
InLikeFlint

Resume Error

Postby InLikeFlint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 pm

On my resume I wrote that I was getting a bachelor of science in business administration, but I'm actually getting a bachelor in business administration. I doubt this will be a problem, and I don't think there's anything that I can do about it now, but I figured I'd ask the wise members of TLS anyway. Do you guys think this could possibly be a problem?

InLikeFlint

Re: Resume Error

Postby InLikeFlint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:31 pm

bump

Ford Prefect

Postby Ford Prefect » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Send an email (at least) to each of the schools you've applied to explaining the error. Immediately.

St.Remy

Postby St.Remy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Don't worry about it, this is the most overlookable error I've ever heard of. You could send in a new resume to replace the old one, but honestly it isn't worth drawing attention to an error that they will never notice in a million years.

Do not listen to mdallavis.

InLikeFlint

Postby InLikeFlint » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm

St.Remy wrote:Don't worry about it, this is the most overlookable error I've ever heard of. You could send in a new resume to replace the old one, but honestly it isn't worth drawing attention to an error that they will never notice in a million years.

Do not listen to mdallavis.

Thank you. How would I send in a new resume? I'm probably not going to, but just in case.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”