Status check/school websites Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
InLikeFlint

Bronze

Status check/school websites

Post by InLikeFlint » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Every different school will give you a password and username for the school's website that you can use to check your application status. My question: Doesn't lsac send you email alerts for any new updates regarding the status of your application. Assuming this is the case, what is the point in even going on and checking on the school's site rather than just using lsac?

InLikeFlint

Bronze

Re: Status check/school websites

Post by InLikeFlint » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

InLikeFlint wrote:Every different school will give you a password and username for the school's website that you can use to check your application status. My question: Doesn't lsac send you email alerts for any new updates regarding the status of your application. Assuming this is the case, what is the point in even going on and checking on the school's site rather than just using lsac?
bump

RTFM

Bronze

Re: Status check/school websites

Post by RTFM » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm

InLikeFlint wrote:My question: Doesn't lsac send you email alerts for any new updates regarding the status of your application.
LSAC doesn't tell you anything about the status of your application. It only tells you whether you've sent all the school's requirements.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”