I'm ready to submit my applications, but at the last minute, my undergraduate recommender went MIA on me. I asked another professor to help me out, but I am worried that he might not get his letter in for another week at the earliest.
I have three letters already -- a great one from a graduate school professor, one from a former boss, and a public interest geared letter from an informal mentor.
Do y'all think I should wait until I get that undergrad rec., or just go ahead with my apps? Can I submit the undergrad rec. later?
Keep in mind that I've been out of college for four years now, with three years of public interest work experience and a M.A. under my belt...
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3276
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am
You should go ahead with your apps. Four LORs is too many anyway, and will only annoy the readers.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests