Apology To October 2010 Test Takers Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
sharpnsmooth

Bronze

Apology To October 2010 Test Takers

Post by sharpnsmooth » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey, I wanted to apologize for kidding about receiving my LSAT score on Friday October 29th. I saw that everyone was freaking out, and while I was nervous too, I wanted to lighten the mood as many people seemed to have literally been going crazy. Although, I wrote less than 5 minutes later that I was joking and everyone should relax, I realize that this may have brought some of you unnecessary stress. Still, comments such as "I can't take a shower until I get my score" and the like were so extreme and I found them to be the opportunity for a practical joke. This inkling was certainly incorrect, and I hope you all did very well and can forgive me.

whymeohgodno

Gold

Re: Apology To October 2010 Test Takers

Post by whymeohgodno » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

A bit late don't you think?

sharpnsmooth

Bronze

Post by sharpnsmooth » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

i was banned for a week as punishment so i could not apologize in a timely fashion.

albusdumbledore

Silver

Post by albusdumbledore » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:32 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:A bit late don't you think?
Are you seriously complaining about an apology?

gz5hc9

New

Post by gz5hc9 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:47 pm

sharpnsmooth wrote:Hey, I wanted to apologize for kidding about receiving my LSAT score on Friday October 29th. I saw that everyone was freaking out, and while I was nervous too, I wanted to lighten the mood as many people seemed to have literally been going crazy. Although, I wrote less than 5 minutes later that I was joking and everyone should relax, I realize that this may have brought some of you unnecessary stress. Still, comments such as "I can't take a shower until I get my score" and the like were so extreme and I found them to be the opportunity for a practical joke. This inkling was certainly incorrect, and I hope you all did very well and can forgive me.
No, your inkling was correct. Those people are weird.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

GettingReady2010

Bronze

Post by GettingReady2010 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm not saying that you shouldn't have been temporarily banned, but an apology is completely unnecessary. It was a joke, and you don't need to apologize to a bunch of erratic TLSers. Anyone who was seriously angry because you told them you got your score needs to get a life.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:02 pm

sharpnsmooth wrote:Hey, I wanted to apologize for kidding about receiving my LSAT score on Friday October 29th. I saw that everyone was freaking out, and while I was nervous too, I wanted to lighten the mood as many people seemed to have literally been going crazy. Although, I wrote less than 5 minutes later that I was joking and everyone should relax, I realize that this may have brought some of you unnecessary stress. Still, comments such as "I can't take a shower until I get my score" and the like were so extreme and I found them to be the opportunity for a practical joke. This inkling was certainly incorrect, and I hope you all did very well and can forgive me.
lol

I love the fake score release threads. Way to take for the team!!!!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”