Online Application Signatures

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lheck

Online Application Signatures

Postby lheck » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

This may sounds dumb,and I accept ridicule, but the question I have is when applying online on LSAC for Law Schools, at the point where they ask for your signature, do you just leave it blank since there is no way to sign it online? Or is there a way to put in a signature? Any help would be great!! Thanks

danicalifornia

Re: Online Application Signatures

Postby danicalifornia » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

i searched for it, and it looks like you just submit it without the signature. hope that helps!
Last edited by danicalifornia on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pleasye

Postby Pleasye » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:53 pm

First of all, I know the search function on here is really shitty but at least TRY to use it occasionally k?

You just put the date in and press submit (there may be a box that you check that certifies that you are you). That's all. You don't scan and upload your signature. You don't print it sign it and mail it. You just electronically "sign" the application and submit.

lheck

Postby lheck » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:57 pm

LSpleaseee wrote:First of all, I know the search function on here is really shitty but at least TRY to use it occasionally k?

You just put the date in and press submit (there may be a box that you check that certifies that you are you). That's all. You don't scan and upload your signature. You don't print it sign it and mail it. You just electronically "sign" the application and submit.

Thanks,and I will do a better job with searching, I apologize.

Pleasye

Postby Pleasye » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 pm

lheck wrote:Thanks,and I will do a better job with searching, I apologize.

No problem. It's just that this question has been asked like 20 times in the past 3 days.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”