Once you've been accepted...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lalalawya

Once you've been accepted...

Postby lalalawya » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello!
Sorry if this question is a repeat, but I am currently on my phone and having trouble searching the forums with it.

Once you have been accepted to a school do you have to respond/acknowledge/do anything before the first seat deposit is due?

My seat deposit isn't due until the end of March (and obviously don't want to pay it right now until I see what the decisions are going to be for the rest of my schools as it is still super early in the cycle)... I just feel funny sitting around and not responding to my acceptance for almost five months....should I send a thank you note? cookies? some tulips?

stratocophic

Re: Once you've been accepted...

Postby stratocophic » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:43 pm

lalalawya wrote:Hello!
Sorry if this question is a repeat, but I am currently on my phone and having trouble searching the forums with it.

Once you have been accepted to a school do you have to respond/acknowledge/do anything before the first seat deposit is due?

My seat deposit isn't due until the end of March (and obviously don't want to pay it right now until I see what the decisions are going to be for the rest of my schools as it is still super early in the cycle)... I just feel funny sitting around and not responding to my acceptance for almost five months....should I send a thank you note? cookies? some tulips?
Go to an ASW and enjoy the free stuff

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”