158, cancel, 167

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
s1m4

158, cancel, 167

Postby s1m4 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 pm

I have taken the LSAT 3 times, 158, cancel, 167...

My question is, how important is it for me to write an addendum? There are no significant reasons for the score discrepancy... I took an lsat prep course and studied for 4 months before the first test, messed up on the games during the test, lost confidence, but turned in anyway.

2nd test, I screwed up on the games again, contemplated on previous mistake, cancelled test.

3rd test, screwed up on games, but actually had time to finish the section so turned in the test and received a 167.

I was not sick for any of these tests and felt prepared for each one. Would it affect my chances at good schools if I do not write an addendum? I just do not feel that writing about my Logic games problems are worth writing about..

My GPA is 3.65 so Im seeking to apply to some lower end T-14 and top 30 schools.

thanks so much for your help guys :)

gwuorbust

Re: 158, cancel, 167

Postby gwuorbust » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

no ADCOMM is like "OMG! an addendum!! Billy, get the full scholarship package!!!"

but its not going to hurt you, unless you sound like a douche.. so if it makes ya feel better go ahead and write one. I'd send in a paragraph just to eliminate the 'what-if' thought process.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”