Northwestern Help

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ash8309

Northwestern Help

Postby ash8309 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Perhaps I'm not spending the time to look everywhere, but I'm really confused by the Northwestern application process. I know they require a unique CPE that you download off their website. Does that mean that if I'm asking the same person to write a general LOR and a Northwestern CPE that I note in LSAC that they are submitting 2 LORs? Then will they have just one form to fill out and enclose with both forms? Would GREATLY appreciate advice.

RTFM

Re: Northwestern Help

Postby RTFM » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:23 pm

The CPE is supposed to take the place of a LOR, not accompany it. The easiest way to submit it is to have your recommender fill it out and submit it online. It seems a little sketch, but this is how I had my recommender do it and Northwestern assured me that it was fine. Just send them this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=R ... 1vug_3d_3d

Also, questions and answers about the CPE can be found on the Northwestern Admissions Blog:
--LinkRemoved--

ash8309

Re: Northwestern Help

Postby ash8309 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you! But how do they match this online form to your application? Just by our name?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”