ED deadlines

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
AreJay711

ED deadlines

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 pm

If you apply by the suggested ED date, can you be confident that your application will be complete by the deadline? Has anyone ever applied by the suggested date and not had their app complete on time? I applied a couple days before the date and I know it has only been a week -- I'm just worried that they won't have it complete in time (11/15).

trudat15

Re: ED deadlines

Postby trudat15 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 pm

AreJay711 wrote:If you apply by the suggested ED date, can you be confident that your application will be complete by the deadline? Has anyone ever applied by the suggested date and not had their app complete on time? I applied a couple days before the date and I know it has only been a week -- I'm just worried that they won't have it complete in time (11/15).

Where did you apply and did you get everything you need in (ie, ED certificate). Because most of the schools I submitted for, I was complete within a few days. I submitted everything around 10/26-11/1 and am complete everywhere (except NYU, which hasnt told me one way or the other, which I guess is normal for them).

If you sent in everything you needed to (PS, Resume, addenda, deans certification if needed, mailed ED certificate if needed), there should be no worries for getting everything complete by 11/15.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”