Complete at NYU? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ilovemulch

Bronze

Complete at NYU?

Post by ilovemulch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Has anyone gotten a "complete" email yet from NYU?
Last edited by ilovemulch on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lawschoollll

Bronze

Re: Complete at NYU?

Post by lawschoollll » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:33 pm

ilovemulch wrote:Has anyone gotten a "complete" email yet from NYU? Everything was sent to them as of 10/18 (when my last LOR was sent) but haven't heard a peep. I spoke to someone in admissions office around that time and they said they would be sending out complete notices in next couple of weeks...I noticed on LSN though that there were a couple mid October completions and one in early November...typo? Anyone here heard from them?

http://nyu.lawschoolnumbers.com/applica ... ype=jd&p=1
I don't think they "send" "complete" "emails." I sent on like 9/5 and haven't heard shit.

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:33 pm

I have not. NYU will send an "App Received" email, then an "App Completed" email. After that they send all decisions via snail mail.

This is what they did last year and I assume they are doing it again.

ilovemulch

Bronze

Post by ilovemulch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:36 pm

thanks for the info! Data on when they started sending these emails out last year?

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:37 pm

ilovemulch wrote:thanks for the info! Data on when they started sending these emails out last year?
I applied at deadline last cycle and got them both about a week later. I applied a while ago this cycle and have not heard a peep. Considering decisions went out in December last year, I would expect that we should get them mid-November, but I have no idea.

ilovemulch

Bronze

Post by ilovemulch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:46 pm

bk187 wrote:
ilovemulch wrote:thanks for the info! Data on when they started sending these emails out last year?
I applied at deadline last cycle and got them both about a week later. I applied a while ago this cycle and have not heard a peep. Considering decisions went out in December last year, I would expect that we should get them mid-November, but I have no idea.
thanks again, BK...very helpful! Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”