Report was not generated

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
gyggyg

Report was not generated

Postby gyggyg » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 pm

My LSAC reports have blue exclamation points which correspond to "Report was not generated." Do I just need to wait? How long to they take to generate/send?

ilovesf

Re: Report was not generated

Postby ilovesf » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:47 pm

I waited anywhere between 5 hours and 2 days. I am not sure of the reason of the time difference, but just wait a bit before worrying.

bdubs

Postby bdubs » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:47 pm

gyggyg wrote:My LSAC reports have blue exclamation points which correspond to "Report was not generated." Do I just need to wait? How long to they take to generate/send?

Usually they generate in about 24 hours. If you are missing something needed for the report though (LOR, LSAT score, Transcript, etc...) they will be delayed until that issue is resolved.

s254w

Postby s254w » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:26 am

Ok, I know this must have been asked tons of times before, but I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

One of my reports has the blue exclamation mark. I received an email earlier from the school saying "thank you for your application, blah blah".
Also, under the report generated box it says "first time report" and then "updated, reason: evaluation."

So, clearly the report WAS generated, and then updated when my evaluator submitted the evaluation. Then why do I still see that scary blue exclamation mark?

jerseygirl

Postby jerseygirl » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm

I had those exclamation marks too, but my schools had already acknowledged receipt of my CAS reports. I think that LSAC is just on a delay with updating their website for some reason. Also, they say the typically time for a report to be generated is 48 hours, but one of mine took like 3 days and it wasn't because I was missing something they needed.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”