(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am
Does lsac round up your gpa? Eg. If I have a 3.796 will they round up to 3.8?
- Posts: 922
- Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm
Mine was X.XX I'm not sure if they "round", or just literally cut off anything after two decimal places. My college transcript said X.XXX.
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm
I believe they do round up.
- Posts: 2468
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am
Yeah, 3.758 becomes 3.76. I probably should've looked at my transcript before this.
- Posts: 3276
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:53 am
Yes, LSAC GPA is rounded to 2 decimal places.
Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests