Character Fitness Addendum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
hopefulsplitter1

Character Fitness Addendum

Postby hopefulsplitter1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:27 pm

This is a first draft of a violation addendum. Please edit/tear and rip it apart. Thanks.

During the Spring of 2008, I was issued a citation for an open container of alcohol and possession of alcohol as a minor. The violation resulted in an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal on April 30, 2008. There were no fines or community service requirements that went along with this ruling. As a result, the case was dismissed and no criminal charges appear on my record.

I realize that receiving this citation was completely my responsibility and that I should not have put myself in such a position. I also realize that there is a high moral responsibility that attorneys must strive to uphold. This situation was a single youthful indiscretion more than a trend or anything else.

cinephile

Re: Character Fitness Addendum

Postby cinephile » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:42 pm

hopefulsplitter1 wrote:This is a first draft of a violation addendum. Please edit/tear and rip it apart. Thanks.

During the Spring of 2008, I was issued a citation for an open container of alcohol and possession of alcohol as a minor. The violation resulted in an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal on April 30, 2008. There were no fines or community service requirements that went along with this ruling. As a result, the case was dismissed and no criminal charges appear on my record.

I realize that receiving this citation was completely my responsibility and that I should not have put myself in such a position. I also realize that there is a high moral responsibility that attorneys must strive to uphold. This situation was a single youthful indiscretion more than a trend or anything else.

hopefulsplitter1

Postby hopefulsplitter1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks for the help. Really appreciated

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

You're welcome. :lol:

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”