Can I apply ED with my stuff still in limbo?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Ludacrispat26

Can I apply ED with my stuff still in limbo?

Postby Ludacrispat26 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 pm

I sent out my transcript yesterday and my LOR will go out tomorrow, but I don't think they'll be processed by LSAC in time for the ED deadline at some schools (Nov 15). Is there any way I can still apply ED with those things not done by the deadline?

im_blue

Re: Can I apply ED with my stuff still in limbo?

Postby im_blue » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:43 pm

No, you have to be complete by Nov. 15 to be considered ED. The LOR will probably make it in time, but the transcript will be iffy.

Do you mean you requested a transcript from your UG yesterday, or your UG sent out the transcript yesterday? LSAC won't take a transcript that you sent out.

Ludacrispat26

Postby Ludacrispat26 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm

im_blue wrote:No, you have to be complete by Nov. 15 to be considered ED. The LOR will probably make it in time, but the transcript will be iffy.

Do you mean you requested a transcript from your UG yesterday, or your UG sent out the transcript yesterday? LSAC won't take a transcript that you sent out.

No, my undergrad registrar sent it out. Oh well, fingers crossed.

Postby 09042014 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 pm

im_blue wrote:No, you have to be complete by Nov. 15 to be considered ED. The LOR will probably make it in time, but the transcript will be iffy.

Not true at Northwestern.

Ludacrispat26

Postby Ludacrispat26 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Desert Fox wrote:

Know about NYU?

im_blue

Postby im_blue » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Ludacrispat26 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Know about NYU?

NYU has a submission and completion deadline of Nov. 15.

http://www.law.nyu.edu/admissions/jdadm ... /index.htm

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”