I have to ask...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
brosef stalin

I have to ask...

Postby brosef stalin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 am

Considering the VAST amount of so-called toileteers infiltrating the market over the past, what, two decades, why are there only a handful of bitter assholes populating JDU? Why so few "shit stain law school scam" blogs? That is, if going to law school is the shittiest decision ever (EVER!), why do so few people take it upon themselves to bitch and complain over the internetz?

I mean, has anyone else noticed this? According to JDU, thousands upon thousands of soon-to-be suicidal lemmings are dropped into a market that's as saturated as Paris Hilton's vagina after strolling by a firehouse. Why, then, are there SO FUCKING FEW of them who actively bitch?

Sorry, I've lurked these boards during the boom and the bust. I've witnessed the shift from "Brooklyn = 100k straight outta lawl school" to "LULZ, At least save enough to slit your wrists after graduating and standing in the fucking bread line, lemming."

TL;DR - If law school is really such a bust, why aren't there more toileteers flooding forums? Why aren't there more so-called shit stained lawyers exposing this "scam" than a few dozen (fuck, "hundred" for the sake of argument...considering the massive flood that has apparently occurred) disgruntled attorneys?

whymeohgodno

Re: I have to ask...

Postby whymeohgodno » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:47 am

Because using time to complain about wasting 200k on the internet will not help you pay off that debt.

brosef stalin

Re: I have to ask...

Postby brosef stalin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:50 am

Ah, so they're constantly hustling to make those loan payments? Gotcha. Gotta flip dem boigaz.

Seriously, of the THOUSANDS of people who have ostensibly been irreversibly bankrupted by this fucking scam, why are there only a few hundred (for the sake of argument) that populate JDU/Law School Scam blogs?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”