Mailing additional information?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
s0ph1e2007

Mailing additional information?

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:36 pm

I already submitted my Michigan Application, but I want to submit a piece of additional information. How do I do that?
Can I fax it? Do I mail it? What do I include in the envelope other than the clearly labeled piece of additional information? Should I address it to the admissions office?

vanwinkle

Re: Mailing additional information?

Postby vanwinkle » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 pm

If I had something I needed added (an addendum or something) I'd call the admissions office and ask what to do, and in nearly every case they told me that I should E-mail it as an attachment to the admissions office, and ask in the E-mail that the attachment be added to my file.

If you do this, make sure you put your name and LSAC number at the top of your addendum so it doesn't get lost or misplaced.

s0ph1e2007

Re: Mailing additional information?

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 pm

vanwinkle wrote:If I had something I needed added (an addendum or something) I'd call the admissions office and ask what to do, and in nearly every case they told me that I should E-mail it as an attachment to the admissions office, and ask in the E-mail that the attachment be added to my file.

If you do this, make sure you put your name and LSAC number at the top of your addendum so it doesn't get lost or misplaced.

Great! go it :)

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”