Hey guys, so I managed to puke all over the LG and landed an awesome 159. Go me. Because I cannot take the December exam, I have to take the Feb. one. My GPA is 3.5. My goal is emory/uga. I realize with my gpa and my current craptastic LSAT none of those schools are within my reach.
So what do you guys suggest I do? I already have a fee waiver to UGA, so I'm thinking of applying there anyways. Do you think it's feasible to apply to UGA and (hopefully) waitlisted (I'm instate btw).. and then send the February score in?? OR is it possible to challenge a decision with the new lsat score if I happen to get denied before the February score is released?
Would my score even be acceptable enough for a waitlist? Or should I just forget about starting law school for 2011 and try for the next cycle? Pretty devastated here : (. Any input would be really helpful. I just don't know what to do. Thanks!
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1