A really basic question about columbia's application...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
tlslsnlsp

A really basic question about columbia's application...

Postby tlslsnlsp » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:30 pm

This is mildly embarassing, but I don't know who else to ask. I'm trying to submit my application online, but what am I supposed to do about the signature at the end of the main form? attach a scan of my signature?

Also, for the question asking to "list and describe the major extracurricular, community, and professional activities that have been most important to you", it has a grand total of three lines to fill. am I expected to keep my answer to those three lines?!

thank you so much in advance.

Re: A really basic question about columbia's application...

Postby 4102011 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 pm

Once you submit it there's a little checky box thing that is basically like, "By clicking this, you certify that what you said in your app is true blahblahblah." So it functions like a signature, so don't worry about that :)

I tried to cram in as much as I could in the three lines, and then obviously attach a resume and hope they actually look at it. Just put your most awesome things there.

tlslsnlsp

Postby tlslsnlsp » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 pm

thanks a lot for the reply. By cramming in as much, do you mean you picked out the 1 activity that meant the most and crammed in some description about it, or just crammed in a list of the activities?

Postby 4102011 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

tlslsnlsp wrote:thanks a lot for the reply. By cramming in as much, do you mean you picked out the 1 activity that meant the most and crammed in some description about it, or just crammed in a list of the activities?

I did a combination of both, maybe took like one line from my resume and then moved on to the next activity...I just condensed it as much as possible.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”