For Dec. test takers who have been admitted to T14

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
luckyme

For Dec. test takers who have been admitted to T14

Postby luckyme » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

If you took or retook the LSAT in December and were admitted the same cycle, please share scores, app dates, sound advice, wild speculation etc.

I'm worried about applying late.

stratocophic

Re: For Dec. test takers who have been admitted to T14

Postby stratocophic » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 pm

luckyme wrote:If you took or retook the LSAT in December and were admitted the same cycle, please share scores, app dates, sound advice, wild speculation etc.

I'm worried about applying late.
Be worried. Check my profile, follow the link to LSN, and despair.

Jk, all's not lost. Just apply as soon as you get your score. Worst case you can wait a year. I might have picked the school I'm at over any of the other schools I might realistically have gotten into anyway.

existenz

Postby existenz » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Just go through the process. At worst you can wait till next cycle ala r6_philly and apply early if you aren't satisfied.

Getting the right LSAT score is absolutely necessary and will make up for the delay. That said, you are unlikely to outperform your numbers with a Dec/Jan application date.

leemalk

Postby leemalk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

I have a similar question in regards to applying January. I'm planning on taking the December LSAT as well. I'm wondering if schools will hold it against you if you applied in the previous cycle? Say I get a borderline December score that would have been good enough for acceptance had I applied earlier in the cycle, but nonetheless is a WL or rejection due to applying in January. If I apply the following cycle with that same score, the fact I applied in the previous year's cycle won't hurt, right? This is probably a stupid question, but I just wanted to be sure of it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”