Georgetown ED deadline?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
MyNameIsYou

Georgetown ED deadline?

Postby MyNameIsYou » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm sure I'm overthinking this, but when is the deadline for Georgetown ED? Their website says this--

"We have changed the procedures and timeline for our Early Decision Process. To receive an expedited Early Decision, applicants must apply through the Early Decision Process. Once an application becomes complete (including application form and fee and personal statement, letter(s) of recommendation, resume, etc.) a decision will be communicated to you within 3 weeks of completion. Early Decision applications may be submitted as early as October 1st. Early Decision applications must be complete with all required documentation by March 1st"

So is the deadline March 1st now? I know they used to require the app and fee to be in by October 31, is that still true?

HowdyYall

Re: Georgetown ED deadline?

Postby HowdyYall » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm

i think the general idea is you can ED up anytime you like as long as your willing to commit yourself to G-town. May be wrong though

MyNameIsYou

Postby MyNameIsYou » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks. Anyone know for sure?

BilderMoss

Postby BilderMoss » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 am

Not positive but that's my impression as well. Also, on LSAC I did the app for Gtown regular admission but haven't paid the fee or submitted it. Now I want to switch to Early Decision but it won't let me fill in the bubble. Anyone know why?/What I have to do to fix it?

URMdan

Postby URMdan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:30 am

I spoke with an adcomm last cycle about this and they said that you can apply ED anytime you want. I applied ED last cycle to GULC after taking the February LSAT.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:34 am

No deadline

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”