171 October LSAT, 3.56 LSDAS GPA state school in engineering, 8yrs WE
I'm applying only to Lewis & Clark because I have a mortgage and a job and I'm not moving away from Portland. Yes, I know I'd have an outside shot at some lower T20 and certainly a lot of T1s. [Insert obligatory depressing commentary about T14 or bust here and consider it acknowledged.] Keeping my current job while attending the evening/part-time program at L+C is my insurance against not finding a legal job after graduation. Not to mention kind of necessary to pay the mortgage.
Obviously I'm not worrying about whether I'll be accepted. All my anxiety is focused on having the best chance I can at getting offered the most scholarship money possible.
I have one LOR in, one on its way that should arrive in a day or 2, and a 3rd that hasn't even been written yet, despite me gently reminding my boss that he is, in fact, holding up my application. (Very nice guy, but extremely busy right now and not the most organized person on earth.) Everything else (PS, supplemental, app, resume, char+fit) is ready to go.
So should I submit my app as soon as the 2nd LOR is processed, or should I wait for #3? It would HOPEFULLY be written sometime this coming week, and then faxed. Or will LSAC issue a new report to the school if you add an additional LOR after you submit?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cjg243 and 3 guests