I will have all of my application material together by Sunday afternoon. My question is this: should I go ahead and submit it then, or would it be better to wait until about Tuesday to see how things go with fee waivers? I want to have every TINY edge possible on my applications, so I'd like to look like I had everything together RIGHT when my test score came out, not several days afterward.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1