Complete vs. Under Review

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lulu12

Complete vs. Under Review

Postby lulu12 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if there was a difference between going complete and being "under review." If your app is complete, are you auto under review? I'm complete at a few schools, but at one, I'm apparently complete and under review. This...means nothing, and I should stop re-checking Status Check's right?

Knock

Re: Complete vs. Under Review

Postby Knock » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:53 pm

lulu12 wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if there was a difference between going complete and being "under review." If your app is complete, are you auto under review? I'm complete at a few schools, but at one, I'm apparently complete and under review. This...means nothing, and I should stop re-checking Status Check's right?

Different at different schools. At Michigan, for example, I believe complete and under review are the same thing. At some schools they're different; complete meaning that they have all your application materials and LSAC repot, and under review meaning that they are actually reviewing your file. It means different things at different schools though, but that's the basic idea.

lulu12

Re: Complete vs. Under Review

Postby lulu12 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 am

Got it. Thanks!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”