Updating Application Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
bmneely

Updating Application Question

Postby bmneely » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 pm

So this question makes me feel really dumb, but here goes. How do I update applications that are already submitted and gone complete?

Background: While attending my degree granting college I also took two courses at another local university. One semester I received a B, and the second semester I had a scheduling conflict so I withdrew. I never transfered the credits and completely forgot about it when I was putting my application together. I didn't even realize it was a problem until last week when an unpaid 25 dollars on my university account showed up on my credit report. I feel real dumb for forgetting to request the transcript and don't know how to go about fixing it without making the schools I applied to feel like I am a total idiot. I emailed LSAC to see about how I can request a transcript and get it added to my report, but any advice anyone here has would be greatly appreciated.

im_blue

Re: Updating Application Question

Postby im_blue » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm

You simply tell the 2nd college to send a transcript to LSAC (same procedure as your degree-granting UG), and updated LSAC reports are sent to each school.

bmneely

Re: Updating Application Question

Postby bmneely » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 am

Oh, thanks! That's easy. Should I tell the schools I already have applications in at anything? Or just let LSAC send them the updated report and let them figure it out?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”