Anyone ever wonder...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
bk1

Re: Anyone ever wonder...

Postby bk1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 pm

paratactical wrote:Are you going to tell me how pretty all those girls are too? I won't believe it until I've seen pics. How do I know they're not all fat and you super optimists don't just have low low low standards?

I really just think that getting into rating people on the internet is borderline retarded.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm

bk1 wrote:
paratactical wrote:Are you going to tell me how pretty all those girls are too? I won't believe it until I've seen pics. How do I know they're not all fat and you super optimists don't just have low low low standards?

I really just think that getting into rating people on the internet is borderline retarded.

That's fine, but that means I can assume what I want to.

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

bk1 wrote:

I agree. This is another reason why Im inclined to believe that there arent many cute girls on there. One has to ask themselves, does the cheerleading end at just law school stuff or does it extend into other stuff?

"Oh, I think you look beautiful even though youre insanely obese, have bad teeth and look like a monster".

I cant help but wonder...

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

gdane5 wrote:I agree. This is another reason why Im inclined to believe that there arent many cute girls on there. One has to ask themselves, does the cheerleading end at just law school stuff or does it extend into other stuff?

"Oh, I think you look beautiful even though youre insanely obese, have bad teeth and look like a monster".

Time to stalk some chicks so we can find out the truth!

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm

bk1 wrote:
gdane5 wrote:I agree. This is another reason why Im inclined to believe that there arent many cute girls on there. One has to ask themselves, does the cheerleading end at just law school stuff or does it extend into other stuff?

Time to stalk some chicks so we can find out the truth!

Eh, I dont really care. Im celibate now so the less I see hot women, the better.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:48 pm

gdane5 wrote:Eh, I dont really care. Im celibate now so the less I see hot women, the better.

Maybe you should just use triple protection to help avoid possibly preggos? (pill, condom, and pull out) That sounds better than forgoing sex.

gdane

Postby gdane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm

bk1 wrote:
gdane5 wrote:Eh, I dont really care. Im celibate now so the less I see hot women, the better.

Maybe you should just use triple protection to help avoid possibly preggos? (pill, condom, and pull out) That sounds better than forgoing sex.

Maybe. Im just freaked out in general. Id rather wait until I get a girl that is on the pill. I think Im ready to settle down with one girl. Not marriage, just relationship wise.

username99

Postby username99 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Holy cow, what did I start here?

KevinP

Postby KevinP » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:41 am

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”