Faxed LORs in on the 10/8 - Still not showing up

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Peg

Re: Faxed LORs in on the 10/8 - Still not showing up

Postby Peg » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:15 pm

AUC2MIC wrote:
Peg wrote:What is the longest time it took for a letter to be processed via fax? Because I sent one in on Thursday and that went through fine (in 12 hours or so). Then I sent another one on Friday and, as of today, it still hasn't shown up yet.

One of mine took ~1 week after faxing

Thanks - that's a little reassuring!

gyggyg

Postby gyggyg » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:06 pm

What number do you fax it to?

xyzzzzzzzz

Postby xyzzzzzzzz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 pm

CSCS Trainer wrote:
xyzzzzzzzz wrote:Anyone have a letter mailed take longer than a month? I gave my writers an envelope and the fax number. Both mailed them. Both faxed. One posted back in mid september. The other is mia. I figured the fax might have been bad for the missing one. But I think they should have processed the other, even if it was by slow snail mail.

One of my recommenders mailed the letter Sept. 30th and it hasn't show up in my account yet? Yes the envelope was addressed and stamped correctly ( I included that with the form for them to include/sign ). All my other letters showed up and were processed fairly efficiently - within a week. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask them to mail another letter.

Yeah, I think I am going to have to do that too, which really sucks cause I hate to keep bugging my writer. He has been awesome through this whole it-still-isn't-there-yet nonsense.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”