I submitted 3 applications yesterday..

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ineptimusprime

I submitted 3 applications yesterday..

Postby ineptimusprime » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:32 am

The schools have asked for the reports, yet LSAC has not sent them. It states the reason as being "R8 Applicant Action Required" or something to that effect. Is this just filler until LSAC finds the time to send them, or is there actually something I need to do? LSAC has not responded to my e-mails.

The LSAC website may be the most un-userfriendly site on the web.

ahduth

Re: I submitted 3 applications yesterday..

Postby ahduth » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 am

Just call LSAC, they pick up the phone very quickly.

Lwoods

Re: I submitted 3 applications yesterday..

Postby Lwoods » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 am

ineptimusprime wrote:The schools have asked for the reports, yet LSAC has not sent them. It states the reason as being "R8 Applicant Action Required" or something to that effect. Is this just filler until LSAC finds the time to send them, or is there actually something I need to do? LSAC has not responded to my e-mails.

The LSAC website may be the most un-userfriendly site on the web.

I've never experienced this before, but googling shows me this has come up on this forum before (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53905).
General tip: when you need an immediate answer during business hours, call. This applies for just about everything, not just LSAC. You may be put on hold depending on the season and time of day, but it's easier to ignore an email than a ringing/blinking phone line. Whenever I've called LSAC, they have been very helpful.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”