Northwestern Certification Letter

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Bumi

Northwestern Certification Letter

Postby Bumi » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 am

After I finished Northwestern's application on lsac.org, I saw that there was a certification letter link on the "Completed Applications" page at LSAC. Do I need to sign this and send it in for my application to be complete?

I figured I could email the admissions office, or I could post here to brag to my peers that my NU app is already done. Thanks in advance for telling me to search the forum.

Also, while we're all here, how long does it usually take to get an off-campus interview scheduled?

hipstermafia

Re: Northwestern Certification Letter

Postby hipstermafia » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:46 am

Bumi wrote:After I finished Northwestern's application on lsac.org, I saw that there was a certification letter link on the "Completed Applications" page at LSAC. Do I need to sign this and send it in for my application to be complete?

I figured I could email the admissions office, or I could post here to brag to my peers that my NU app is already done. Thanks in advance for telling me to search the forum.

Also, while we're all here, how long does it usually take to get an off-campus interview scheduled?

I don't think you have to do anything with the certification letter link, I didn't and I'm complete at NU.

It took me about 2 weeks to get my off-campus interview scheduled, but I scheduled in early september. Probably depends on where you wish to interview, as well.

Good luck!

Bumi

Re: Northwestern Certification Letter

Postby Bumi » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks so much! Good luck to you too!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”