Brooklyn Ambiguity Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
X_Soda

New

Brooklyn Ambiguity

Post by X_Soda » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Yo,

I'm getting mixed signals from Brooklyn Law School. Their website says that a Dean's Certification Letter is required only if I answer yes to some academic probation questions. Appreqs.com, however, states that all undergrad applicants must submit a Dean's Certification Letter. Furthermore, on the LSAC website, Brooklyn's checklist states that "an application is considered complete when all required documents, including the candidate's Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report, Certification Letter, and faculty recommendations (two), have been received by the school's Office of Admissions." Yet on the actual application, it only specifically states that a letter of certification should be submitted if I answer yes to one of several probationary questions. Anyone have any insights on this inconsistency? My life would be a lot easier if I didn't have to run around securing Deans' statements.

CND02

New

Re: Brooklyn Ambiguity

Post by CND02 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Not needed, was needed in previous cycles but for some reason got rid of it for Fall 2011 cycle unless you said yes to some of the academic probation questions.

X_Soda

New

Re: Brooklyn Ambiguity

Post by X_Soda » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:15 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Sorry.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”