Previewing applications before submitting on LSAC

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pulandasu

Previewing applications before submitting on LSAC

Postby pulandasu » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi guys,

I have a question re: previewing the application before submitting on LSAC.

I've searched through the forum using search and just plainly looking at past few pages of the topics, and no one seems to be having this problem.

I am on the verge of submitting all my law school applications. I hit the "continue" button for my active school application, and it shows that I need to preview my application. However, the problem is that it's been loading for past 10 minutes. I have tried this on two different computers and the same problem - it keeps loading. I have adobe reader 7.0 on both of the computers. Is anyone having a similar problem? or is it just me?

I am anxious to get this out so am freaking out here a little.

Re: Previewing applications before submitting on LSAC

Postby 2807 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 pm

I am a few weeks behind you, but I will be watching to see what you learn.

Is it normal to get all of your apps done and then submit "all" at one time? Could the fix be to just "submit" one at a time?

justadude55

Postby justadude55 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 pm

pulandasu wrote:Hi guys,

I've searched through the forum using search and just plainly looking at past few pages of the topics, and no one seems to be having this problem.

I am on the verge of submitting all my law school applications. I hit the "continue" button for my active school application, and it shows that I need to preview my application. However, the problem is that it's been loading for past 10 minutes. I have tried this on two different computers and the same problem - it keeps loading. I have adobe reader 7.0 on both of the computers. Is anyone having a similar problem? or is it just me?

try restarting your browser. relax, dude. i am sure 1 day in early October won't make a difference. If you're freaking out now, what will you do before your law school final or when you're preparing a brief for a big case?

pulandasu

Postby pulandasu » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 pm

justadude55 wrote:
pulandasu wrote:Hi guys,

try restarting your browser. relax, dude. i am sure 1 day in early October won't make a difference. If you're freaking out now, what will you do before your law school final or when you're preparing a brief for a big case?

yeah, freaking out was an overstatement. I just want to put an end to this whole process. I guess some people were having trouble with LSAC website last week, so I guess it's just a glitch hopefully they'll fix soon.

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:19 pm

flow123

Postby flow123 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

I had the same problem. If you were using a Mac, try using a PC instead.

justadude55

Postby justadude55 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Explorer fudges it up on my Mac too. Mozilla never has a problem.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”