Wake Admission Form Question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pjo

Wake Admission Form Question

Postby pjo » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey has anyone else filled out the Wake application? This was the only application that asked me to report any traffic violations INCLUDING speeding tickets. I had 3 speeding tickets when I was 17. I felt like having to say "yes" to that question uder the C&F portion made me look bad (fwiw I think I'm somewhat borderline for wake with a 162/3.94). I wrote an addendum to it. IDK, I guess I'm just paranoid about it because it was the only form where I had to hit "yes" under a C+F question. Did anyone else run into this?

kalvano

Re: Wake Admission Form Question

Postby kalvano » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 pm

pjo wrote:Hey has anyone else filled out the Wake application? This was the only application that asked me to report any traffic violations INCLUDING speeding tickets. I had 3 speeding tickets when I was 17. I felt like having to say "yes" to that question uder the C&F portion made me look bad (fwiw I think I'm somewhat borderline for wake with a 162/3.94). I wrote an addendum to it. IDK, I guess I'm just paranoid about it because it was the only form where I had to hit "yes" under a C+F question. Did anyone else run into this?

They don't care. It's for the NC C&F.

I had about 15 tickets and was in with money.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”