Is it possible to view the apps one sent last year on LSAC?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
BoomBoom1986

Is it possible to view the apps one sent last year on LSAC?

Postby BoomBoom1986 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 pm

I feel like this should be easy, but I can't find the apps I sent out last year...I'm sure it's easy and that I have a brain fart...

r6_philly

Re: Is it possible to view the apps one sent last year on LSAC?

Postby r6_philly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Log in. On the homepage (first page you see after logging in, or click on "my home") you will see "My Law Schools/Applications". The third link under that section is "My Completed Applications". There is a list of all completed applications, I have both Fall 2010 and 2011 mixed in. You should be able to get your sent applications from last year.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 pm

r6_philly wrote:Log in. On the homepage (first page you see after logging in, or click on "my home") you will see "My Law Schools/Applications". The third link under that section is "My Completed Applications". There is a list of all completed applications, I have both Fall 2010 and 2011 mixed in. You should be able to get your sent applications from last year.

If I remember correctly, most of mine have started to disappear, though I may be thinking of a different spot on LSAC's website.

BoomBoom1986

Postby BoomBoom1986 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 pm

r6_philly wrote:Log in. On the homepage (first page you see after logging in, or click on "my home") you will see "My Law Schools/Applications". The third link under that section is "My Completed Applications". There is a list of all completed applications, I have both Fall 2010 and 2011 mixed in. You should be able to get your sent applications from last year.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Don't know why I didn't figure that out on my own, haha.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

bk1 wrote:

If I remember correctly, most of mine have started to disappear, though I may be thinking of a different spot on LSAC's website.

There are places where you can "hide past cycles" or something to that effect. I know you can do it on the LOR page to make it cleaner. Maybe that's what you are thinking of. I still see all my apps in completed lists. I actually don't want to be reminded that I sent so many last year lol

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:20 pm

BoomBoom1986 wrote:

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. Don't know why I didn't figure that out on my own, haha.

You are welcome. Good luck!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”