LSAC Transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Spinozist21

LSAC Transcripts

Postby Spinozist21 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 am

Hey guys. I have become worried because LSAC has not yet processed my transcripts...or even marked that they have received them yet. I contacted my institutions and they all said that they have already been sent out. My current institution, for example, sent out the transcript on the 14th of September. Is it typical for it to take LSAC this long (7 business days) to process that they have even received the transcript?

Thanks.

gdane

Re: LSAC Transcripts

Postby gdane » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:06 am

Spinozist21 wrote:Hey guys. I have become worried because LSAC has not yet processed my transcripts...or even marked that they have received them yet. I contacted my institutions and they all said that they have already been sent out. My current institution, for example, sent out the transcript on the 14th of September. Is it typical for it to take LSAC this long (7 business days) to process that they have even received the transcript?

Thanks.

Yes. It can take 2 weeks in some cases. Just be patient. It'll get there.

Knock

Re: LSAC Transcripts

Postby Knock » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 am

Spinozist21 wrote:Hey guys. I have become worried because LSAC has not yet processed my transcripts...or even marked that they have received them yet. I contacted my institutions and they all said that they have already been sent out. My current institution, for example, sent out the transcript on the 14th of September. Is it typical for it to take LSAC this long (7 business days) to process that they have even received the transcript?

Thanks.

Yes, it took mine anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks to process.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”