Where do we submit our personal statements?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Steppinchoi
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:09 am

Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby Steppinchoi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I don't see anywhere to upload the PS in CAS... do we mail these directly to each school we apply to?

User avatar
DearCan
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby DearCan » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:19 pm

You upload the document on LSAC. So when you're on your "Active Applications" page, you click on the school you're applying to. Step 2 is for uploading documents. Click "View or Edit" then find your PS and attach it, similar to attaching a file in an email. Just be sure to name the document "Personal Statement".

Steppinchoi
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:09 am

Re: Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby Steppinchoi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 pm

DearCan wrote:You upload the document on LSAC. So when you're on your "Active Applications" page, you click on the school you're applying to. Step 2 is for uploading documents. Click "View or Edit" then find your PS and attach it, similar to attaching a file in an email. Just be sure to name the document "Personal Statement".


I see! I haven't gotten to that step yet so I didn't know that there were additional opportunities to upload documents. Thank you!

User avatar
DearCan
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby DearCan » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:30 pm

No problem. Good luck! :D

xyzzzzzzzz
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby xyzzzzzzzz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:38 pm

is there any way to upload before starting an app?

User avatar
DearCan
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby DearCan » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 pm

xyzzzzzzzz wrote:is there any way to upload before starting an app?


Nope. You can only upload documents once you've sent that school to the "Active Applications" page.

xyzzzzzzzz
Posts: 463
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: Where do we submit our personal statements?

Postby xyzzzzzzzz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm

DearCan wrote:
xyzzzzzzzz wrote:is there any way to upload before starting an app?


Nope. You can only upload documents once you've sent that school to the "Active Applications" page.


k thanks.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Longsx3, MSNbot Media and 11 guests