Fordham EA - How long for decision after "Complete"?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JennBNYC

Fordham EA - How long for decision after "Complete"?

Postby JennBNYC » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:21 am

Hey everyone,

I tried searching the forums, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for...

I went complete the other day, and I'm hoping EA helps me for FT, but how long do you think it will take for a decision? I already have butterflies in my stomach, so I'm just wondering how long that's going to last :-p.

I know there's no way to know for sure, and I've heard that Fordham is a little slow with granting decisions, but will it be that long considering I'm already complete so early in the cycle?

CurbYourEnthusiasm

Re: Fordham EA - How long for decision after "Complete"?

Postby CurbYourEnthusiasm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I've been told that going EA will get you a response within 6 weeks. Least thats the consensus of what I've read on these boards. Will be doing the same thing, probably Part-Time though.

tesoro

Postby tesoro » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Last year I had a decision in four weeks. This was for PT, but I'm not sure it matters.

It's all done on a rolling basis, so if you applied on day 1, you'll hear first.

JennBNYC

Postby JennBNYC » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for the insight. I'm not the most patient person, but I guess I'll have to just learn to be, lol :wink:

I'm kind of nervous that I should have applied for the PT option, but hopefully if I hear back soon I can still re-apply early (if I don't get in FT that is).

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”