My Columbia Status

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
apple430

My Columbia Status

Postby apple430 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 am

I sent in my application about a week ago and got an email from CLS saying that they had received my preliminary app materials. I signed in to my MyColumbia website and all the boxes are checked off as received, but my application status is still incomplete. The only thing I could think of is because it says law school report complete and requested from LSAC but that box still has a green check mark next to it. Just wondering if anyone else had the same situation?

nextplay43

Re: My Columbia Status

Postby nextplay43 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 am

/
Last edited by nextplay43 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Columbia Law

Postby Columbia Law » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 am

LOL *laughs* *its september 20th*

LegallyBlonde923

Postby LegallyBlonde923 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 pm

apple430 wrote:I sent in my application about a week ago and got an email from CLS saying that they had received my preliminary app materials. I signed in to my MyColumbia website and all the boxes are checked off as received, but my application status is still incomplete. The only thing I could think of is because it says law school report complete and requested from LSAC but that box still has a green check mark next to it. Just wondering if anyone else had the same situation?

Same exact thing happened to me. Wait a day or two, and you'll get another email saying that you're complete. I think it just takes them a few days to catch up.

apple430

Postby apple430 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 pm

LegallyBlonde923 wrote:
apple430 wrote:I sent in my application about a week ago and got an email from CLS saying that they had received my preliminary app materials. I signed in to my MyColumbia website and all the boxes are checked off as received, but my application status is still incomplete. The only thing I could think of is because it says law school report complete and requested from LSAC but that box still has a green check mark next to it. Just wondering if anyone else had the same situation?

Same exact thing happened to me. Wait a day or two, and you'll get another email saying that you're complete. I think it just takes them a few days to catch up.

Thanks! I just went complete yesterday.

vsl89

Postby vsl89 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 am

If you applied ED, will they add a row for it on your status to note that they have received it?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”