Absent Addendum?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Perplexed Penguin

Absent Addendum?

Postby Perplexed Penguin » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Sorry for making a new topic on this, but I couldn't find a straight answer.

I was scheduled to take the LSAT in February of this past year. The day before the test my best friend was killed and even though I tried to get up to the take the LSAT, there was absolutely no way I could focus. I skipped the test and now have an absent on my record. Do I write an addendum for this? I really don't want to come off as looking for pity and at the same time I don't want to look irresponsible for skipping that test. Any advice would be great.

gdane

Re: Absent Addendum?

Postby gdane » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Perplexed Penguin wrote:Sorry for making a new topic on this, but I couldn't find a straight answer.

I was scheduled to take the LSAT in February of this past year. The day before the test my best friend was killed and even though I tried to get up to the take the LSAT, there was absolutely no way I could focus. I skipped the test and now have an absent on my record. Do I write an addendum for this? I really don't want to come off as looking for pity and at the same time I don't want to look irresponsible for skipping that test. Any advice would be great.

No. Dont waste your time. Just score very well on your next LSAT.

Good luck!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”