Comments needed for my grade dispute

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
paratactical

Re: Comments needed for my grade dispute

Postby paratactical » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:04 am

--ImageRemoved--

MY2010

Postby MY2010 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

paratactical wrote:--ImageRemoved--

AHAHAHA i feel honored?
and yes, i think i'm crushing :oops:
i reeeeeally need to finish my apps and take a break from this place

Postby 2807 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

LSpleaseee wrote:Nobody is going to point out that the last "apologetic" email was essentially plagiarized?

you guys are failing me :(

2807 wrote:Start with something simple like this? :

Dear XXX,

Please accept this letter as my final correspondence to you in this matter. I appreciate your thoroughness and thoughtfulness as you helped to clarify this challenging issue for me. Although the end result is not what I hoped for, I am grateful for the opportunity to approach you. I have gained clarity from this process that will serve me well as I carry on into law school and my career. I apologize for emotional appeals, and I hope that my passion was representative of my desire and aspirations, and nothing else. The faculty at XXXX are outstanding, and my time spent there remains a rich and rewarding experience. This entire process has served to motivate and inspire me to persevere and work even harder, and for that I am most-thankful.

Thank you,

XXXXXmeXXXX

jdhopeful11 wrote:dun dun dun..

my most recent and probably last email

Professor XXXX,

It is very difficult for me to take time off from work to deliver the assignment. Therefore, given how insignificant the grade change would be, I ask that you forgo correcting the 8/9 quiz grade.

In closing, I would like to apologize for the tone of my prior emails. The law school admissions process seems to have gotten under my skin, and looking over my words from earlier, I realize I have been quite out of line. I am sorry for that - and I appreciate your taking the time to help me navigate this stressful process. I apologize for emotional appeals, and hope that my passion was representative of my desire and aspirations, and nothing else. The faculty at XXXXXX are outstanding, and my time spent here remains a rich and rewarding experience. This entire process has served to motivate and inspire me to persevere and work even harder, and for that, I am most-thankful.

Thank you,

jdhopeful11 - GET IT UP

I did. 8)

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”