Application Preview

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
gendefect

Application Preview

Postby gendefect » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Question for folks who have submitted applications via LSAC in previous years or already this year:

When you're ready to submit an application, is there some sort of preview function where you can see it exactly as the admissions committees will see it? I'm nervous about things like formatting, in terms of lines where the text gets cut off or anything like that. I'd feel much more comfortable submitting if I was given the option to see exactly what I was submitting and how it looks.

Re: Application Preview

Postby 4102011 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:35 pm

gendefect wrote:Question for folks who have submitted applications via LSAC in previous years or already this year:

When you're ready to submit an application, is there some sort of preview function where you can see it exactly as the admissions committees will see it? I'm nervous about things like formatting, in terms of lines where the text gets cut off or anything like that. I'd feel much more comfortable submitting if I was given the option to see exactly what I was submitting and how it looks.

Yeah you actually have to preview it before you submit it (Well, you have to download it. You could theoretically not look at it). So you get to see your application as the committee will see it, with the forms and your attachments and all of that :)

gendefect

Re: Application Preview

Postby gendefect » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:44 pm

dulcatis wrote:Yeah you actually have to preview it before you submit it (Well, you have to download it. You could theoretically not look at it). So you get to see your application as the committee will see it, with the forms and your attachments and all of that :)

Great. That's a relief.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”