Where did my fee waivers go? :( Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
kellycane

New

Where did my fee waivers go? :(

Post by kellycane » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 am

Hey everyone,

Last year when I took the LSAT I got a ton of fee waivers for the Fall 2010 admission cycle, but I took a year off. How can I get fee waivers now that I'm applying for the Fall 2011 cycle? Is there a way to tell the CRS that I'm applying now, and to send my LSAT score to schools so they can include me in fee waiver mailings? I got a ton of fee waivers last year to schools I want to apply to, and I'm completely broke, so those would really come in handy now!!

Thanks in advance, and I apologize if this is a really ignorant question-- I did search but couldn't find the answer to my predicament.

beachbum

Gold

Re: Where did my fee waivers go? :(

Post by beachbum » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:09 am

1) Make sure your expected date of enrollment is set to "2011" in your LSAC profile. Double-check to make sure everything else is filled in properly.

2) Register for an LSAC forum. This has worked for some people and not worked for others, but it's worth a shot.

3) E-mail the schools, explain your situation, and ask for one.

kellycane

New

Post by kellycane » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 am

Thank you! I did change my LSAC enrollment date to "2011," so hopefully that will solve the problem. I checked out the forums available on LSAC and the closest forum is about a five hour drive away-- do you think it's worth it to go?

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 am

You don't have to actually go, you just have to register for one. In any case, your best bet is to probably just e-mail the schools.

kellycane

New

Post by kellycane » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 am

Haha okay great, thanks! I very much appreciate it!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”