GPA/LSAT "grids"

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
neonx

GPA/LSAT "grids"

Postby neonx » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I've heard that some of the top undergraduate institutions (e.g. Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc.) have "grids" (compiled statistics, numbers, LSAT/GPA spreads) for their specific institution from the previous (or recent) admissions cycle into T14 law schools. Is there a way to access these online? (I am a year out of college and will likely be a reverse-splitter.)

Grizz

Re: GPA/LSAT "grids"

Postby Grizz » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Google Law School Numbers and go to that website.

acrossthelake

Re: GPA/LSAT "grids"

Postby acrossthelake » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:34 pm

neonx wrote:I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I've heard that some of the top undergraduate institutions (e.g. Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc.) have "grids" (compiled statistics, numbers, LSAT/GPA spreads) for their specific institution from the previous (or recent) admissions cycle into T14 law schools. Is there a way to access these online? (I am a year out of college and will likely be a reverse-splitter.)

Harvard's isn't online. You have to go to their office to get it.

rad law wrote:Google Law School Numbers and go to that website.

LSN is a small chunk of statistics. Grids are way more useful if you go that particular institution. That being said, grids are only useful if you go to that institution.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”